divendres, 11 de maig del 2012

ASSIGNMENT 1


MY CHILHOOD

I was born in Ibiza. When my family moved to a new neighbourhood outside the town, near Es Canar, where we lived for two years. 
When I arrived in the new neighbourhood, there were a lot of children who lived there.
At the beginning, I didn`t play with them, because I was afraid and I observed them from my window.
Then I started to play with all the children and I made a lot of friends.
I lived there for ten years. When I was thirteen years old I moved to a new house in the country again.
Four years later I went to Barcelona. There I studied psychology   because before I had studied  psychology at high school and I really enjoyed it.
When I finished the course, I returned to Ibiza. And then worked in a lot of different jobs.
At the moment I’m studying to become a teacher. I have a love feeling for education and teaching. I think that we have to work hard for the future of our pupils.  In the future we will have to build a new concept of education.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada